Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chaos Has Ensued....

So I know I said I would have some new artwork up probably about 2 weeks ago...well that was when I thought I'd have lots of spare time and I'd throw together some amazing detailed pieces for everyone to see.

Now that school has started again, I have 3 classes plus finishing up math work my brain initially thought...classes twice a week, means lots of drawing time....reality is classes twice a week with 3 classes means insane amounts of homework and no spare time.

My brain has also actively decided that it wants to create amazingly detailed concept art rather than character art or quick designs, hence why everything is taking so long.

I currently have 3 pieces on the go, and I will post them as soon as I can! PROMISE!

this is what is coming up:
- Zelda fan piece
- "While you were sleeping"
- "The Game"

so keep an eye out for those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment