Thursday, November 24, 2011

Quick Update

Hey Everyone!

haven't posted in a while I know. Life's been crazy. Endless school work, starting a new job etc. SOOO good news, School has 2 weeks left and then I can start posting more regularly till next semester!

Got some time in to do some doodles (Finally)

Finalized the design for my tail that I will be building over the xmas break. Once the actual tail is done I WILL upload photos :)




Was going for kind of a Betta / Koi feel for the tail, as well as using Queen Rutella from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for inspiration. Like how it turned out and can't wait to make the real thing!


Weekly topic for this weeks drawing challenge is WONDERLAND. I'm thinking of doing a cross between Tim Burton's wonderland and American McGee's. Should be fun! Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment