Monday, March 5, 2012

I officially feel terrible...

So I have neglected to update this blog for so long! I feel terrible.

School has kind of taken over and I'm amazed I can even fit in a fraction of something that resembles a social life. BUT on the plus side, we're past half way through the semester, and things will be ending sooner than I know it.

So far we've been working on vector math and linear algebra, programming electronic textiles and making 3D-animations.

Been updating my 3D blog like crazy for class
solo webpage: 3d-fundamentals.weebly.com
group webpage: babyandthebeast.weebly.com

For the next few weeks will mainly be updating and working on my animation group project. Got a movie to make folks! and can only hope it will be good. Have some amazing modellers in my group :) looking forward to this :)

As for electronic textiles, working on a scarf that detects temperature. it'll wind up closer to the wearer's neck when the temperature drops, and uncoil when it warms up. Pretty nifty eh?

And well Math is Math...whole class is a little worried about our next midterm coming up next week (wish me luck) BUT hopefully, we will all survive it.

Also registration for classes next semester is coming up next week. Only going to have one class a week next semester YAY! ANNNNNND....drumroll please........I get to register for GRADUATION! Finally! so excited about this!

with the "spare time" i'll have next semester, going to be working my butt off on a 3D animation and modelling portfolio. Needs to be awesome if I'm going to get a job anywhere, or at least get in as an intern or PA.

Life is going to start really soon folks! Really soon :)


Will update again soon, probably next week and let you all know how things are going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment